May 10, 2013

Fashion Trend ~ Bright Purses ~

Colorful statement making bright purse were in last year and I consider them a must have for this 2013 spring and summer. I love them. Bright purses are a great way to keep your style classy and elegant but add a youthful look and feel to your wardrobe.

Celebs love them too.

A bright purse is a lot easier to match to outfits then you think. I was surprised. I bought a pair of bright hot pink Lee brand boat shoes last summer and still haven't wore them because it's hard to create a ensemble that doesn't make me look like I'm 15. But I bought a bright burnt orange oversized purse and I use it almost everyday. Even if it's the only thing bright on me, it looks great and makes a fun loving statement now if I just wore bright shoes I would look silly. I love the bright purse fad. Spring and summer is about fun,sun and partying and bright colors go right along with that. At least to a florida girl like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment